Qualified Asbestos Analyst
A BOHS P403, P404 and P401 (or equivalent) qualified Analyst is required for our Huddersfield Office. The projects are for a variety of clients based in NW, Midlands and NE regions, requiring travel with overnight stay, although some travel to other areas may be required on occasions.
The work will involve bulk analysis of samples received at our Huddersfield laboratory and analytical air monitoring/clearance testing activities relating to asbestos removal projects.
A company van will be provided for onsite work
Salary Â£14 â€“ 20K, negotiable dependent upon qualifications, knowledge and experience.
The successful applicant must possess the following attributes:
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess GCSE grades C or above in English and Maths or equivalent
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexible (out of hours and weekend work will apply)
- P404, P403 and P401 qualified (all would be an advantage)
Using the following details we will post an application pack out to you as soon as possible.
Hoyer Industrial Park
517 Leeds Road
Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ
Tel: 01484 425053
Fax: 01484 425044
Mobile: 07969 874271