- Mrs D McGregor-Cheers, Occupational Management Consultants Limited, Unit 8 Hoyer Industrial Estate, 517 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 1YJ
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone 01484 425043
What do we collect
The personal data that we collect will depend on your relationship with us. We have detailed below the type of information that we collect and use about you.
Customers and Prospective Customers
- Name, business address, job title, email address, telephone number and, if relevant, your employers name
- Details of training records, where we carry out the training
Stakeholders and Prospective Stakeholders
- Names, address, email, telephone number and job title
Who do we collect your information from?
- We collect your information directly, this is the information you provide us with
- Publicly available sources, such as:
- Social media sites such as Linkedin and Twitter
- Web searches
How do we collect your data?
- Face to face meetings with you
- Via email
- By telephone
- By website registrations
- Via the internet
What are the purposes and legal grounds for using your data?
- To prepare a proposal for you regarding the services that we offer
- To enable us to meet our contractual agreement or otherwise as agreed with you
- To deal with any complaints for feedback that you may have
- To meet our compliance and regulatory obligations and as required by tax authorities or any competent court or legal authority
- For marketing to you (see separate section below)
- Training and performance of our staff
- For the administration of our business, including but not limited to recovering debts
For each purpose we must have legal ground for such processing and in respect of your personal data the legal grounds we rely on are:
- Our performance of a contract with you
- Us having an appropriate business need to use your data, and as such does not overly prejudice you
- You have given your explicit consent for us to use your personal data
- Us having a legal or regulatory obligation to use your data
- The use of your data to establish, exercise or defend your legal rights
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your personal data with our internal teams/departments via internet reports and via access to central IT systems
We will also disclose your personal data to the third parties listed below:
- Contractors – for the purpose of tendering
- Third parties who are engaged to assist in delivering our services to you, such as IT providers, data storage providers, payroll suppliers and public relation advisors
- Agents, advisors, intermediaries you advise us to share your data with
- Our professional advisors where it is necessary for us to obtain advice and assistance, such as lawyers, accountants and auditors
- Our accreditation body (United Kingdom Accreditation Service)
- Debt collection agencies and credit referencing agencies
- Relevant regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies, subject to your agreement via a waiver of confidentiality.
Under GDPR you have certain rights in relation to the personal data that we hold about you. You may exercise these rights at any time by contacting us.
Please note that we may not always be able to comply to your request due to our own obligations with other legal or regulatory requirement. we will, however, respond to any request you make and if we cannot comply we will tell you why.
Your rights are:
- The right to access your data
You are entitled to a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and details of how we use it. Your information will usually be provided in writing unless otherwise requested, or where you have made the request by electronic means. In these cases, your information will be provided by means of electronic transmission where possible. Subject to certain cases, there will not be a charge for this.
- The right to rectification
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is as accurate and complete as possible. However, if you do not believe this to be the case, we will update/ amend it at your request.
- Your right to erasure
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data.
- Your right to restrict processing
In certain circumstances, you are entitled to ask us to stop using your personal data
- The right to data portability
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to transfer any personal data that you have provided to us to another third party of your choice
- The right to object to marketing
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communications at any time
- The right to withdraw consent
We will ask for your consent to certain uses of your personal data, in these instances you have the right to withdraw your consent for further use of your personal data
- The right to complain to the ICO
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you believe we are in breach of any applicable data protection laws and regulations. Making a complaint will not affect any other legal rights or remedies that you have
We may use your data to provide you with information about services we offer that we believe that may be of interest to you where you have provided your consent to do so. We will communicate these services to you either by post, email or telephone.
We are committed to providing you with marketing information that we believe will be of interest to you, however should you wish us to stop please contact us at any time by post, email or telephone.
- Mrs D McGregor-Cheers, Occupational Management Consultants Limited, Unit 8 Hoyer Industrial Estate, 517 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 01484 425043
International data transfers
We do not store or process your personal information in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, some third parties with which we share your data (detailed under ‘who we share your data with) may be located outside the EEA. Please note that your data will only be transferred outside the EEA on one of the following instances
- The country we send the personal data to is approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of protection
- The transfer is within the United States of America and is registered under the EU/US Privacy Shield
- The recipient has entered into European Commission standard contractual clauses with us
- You have explicitly requested us to do so by email
Please contact us if you require further information regarding this.
How long do we keep your data?
What we do to safeguard your personal data
OMC are committed to protecting your privacy. Our staff use mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and mobile phones all of which are password protected. Our staff received periodic training on data protection and sign and are committed to our Code of Practise which relevant confidentiality clauses.